Royal Caribbean Allure of the Sea is a beautiful and grand cruise that leaves Fort Lauderdale’s port most Sunday afternoons. While sitting on the beach, I caught some photos of this cruise ship leaving the port. I knew this was one of Royal Caribbeans updated and special ships and have Dream Work characters on board which makes it really special for families.
When I got back home, I did some research on the ship and to find out what made this ship so special. From what I found out online, its the revolutionary design of Allure of the Seas that will excite any cruise passenger. The ship has the following:
- One to two-story ocean views contemporary Loft Suites
- Full-sized carousel on a Boardwalk neighborhood
- You can spend some quiet time in the adults-only Solarium
- The kids’ imaginations can run wild in our Youth Zone – the largest dedicated youth area at sea.
- Jump right into the Pool Zone, where you’ll find the H2O Zone, cantilevered whirlpools, FlowRiders and a thrilling zip-line view of the ship and sea below.
- When it’s time to unwind, you can go for a stroll in Central Park – a meandering garden and lush public space lined with foliage and fine restaurants
- You can take in the majestic view from any of the multiple balconies overlooking the AquaTheater, the first amphitheater at sea.
- The ship has 28 ultra-modern loft suites and 2,700 spacious staterooms,
- This ship is 16-decks and can prove that the impossible, is possible.
Wow, this ship sounds like it has it all. I have never cruised, so I am counting on some of our readers to give me some feed back of their experiences on Royal Caribbean’s Allure of the Sea.